At the beginning of this year I opened a high-yield savings account, something that has been a goal of mine for a long time. After much research on the best high-yield savings programs, I chose to open my account with ING Direct.Â Thanks to their great referral progam, I got $25 free for opening my account with $250.
To get the $25 bonus:
- Either leave a comment with your email or use my contact form.Â I will send you a referral within 1-2 days.Â (Please note:Â don’t type your exact email, otherwise bots will pick it up and you’ll start getting spammed!Â It should look something like janedoe @ youremailserv dot whatever)
- Once I receive your request, I’ll email you a referral link.
- Use the referral link in the email, and complete the application.Â (don’t worry about entering a promotional code; the links have that information built in)
- Deposit a minimum of $25o when you open the account and leave it there for 30 days.
- Get your free $25!
- Start referring other people!
Another great thing about ING is that there is no minimum balance requirement and no annual or monthly fees. Interest on your savings account is accrued daily, compounded monthly and credited to your available balance at the end of each month.Â The current Annual Percentage Yield is 2.5%.
By using one of my referral links, I will also get a $10 bonus, which will go straight into my new emergency fund.Â So thank you ahead of time Â Once you join, then you can start referring more people and earning more money!